Our kids Green Dinosaur Reusable cotton masks are very comfortable to wear thanks to the adjustable ear loops. Tested out by our own 5 year old and 3 year old, they work well as a comfortable and fun toddler face mask if you feel you want your children to wear them.
They are made with 2 layers of fabric and include a filter pocket (comes with 1 filter included)
– Filter pocket
– 2 cotton layers
– Adjustable ear loops (made of soft elastic)
– Masks should be washed after EACH USE. Wash it or disinfect it with a HOT iron. Tumble dry low.
– When washing a face mask, temperature matters. Use a warm setting to prevent the fabric from weakening, use your regular laundry detergent. Using these practices will keep your mask clean and also are gentle enough to ensure the fabric will look good and stay in great condition for longer.
– These are not medical grade masks and are not medically approved but they are suitable for wearing on public transport and in shops as per new UK law.
– They provide a basic physical barrier, the mask will prevent you from touching your face when outside, which will lower the risk considerably.
– Do not touch the front of the mask when removing, instead use the elastics around your ears to remove.
– Wash before use.